This is my place to cover American Politics from my humble but ultimately correct viewpoint. Look here to find information on all Shades of Politics, Elections: Primary & General, Ballot Measures, and other Political chicanery. Consider this website a port of sanity in the great swirling media maelstrom that is Fox News. I encourage you to post your thoughts and engage in an intelligent dialogue our country desperately needs more of. (A very special Thank You to my good friend Professor Rick for his words & thoughts)




Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tomorrow this Blog, I mean this FORUM (Rick, I truly Love You, don't you ever forget it, EVER) launches. If you are intelligent & can actually understand nuance in policy ie: not always black & white 'sup Grey! & bascially want to read something that is not FOX NOISE bullshit, just a bit sarcastic, and THE TRUTH please tune in. (How's that for a run-on-fucking-sentence?) My new and amazing friend Robert Fellows is my partner. (Ro-Fo) He is a brilliant writer, pure & simple everytime. Flash of brilliance anyone? So many people are tuned out these days, Ro-Fo & I hope you all tune in. I don't chew Blackjack gum but I dealt it & it's insurmountable heart-break, blues & reds, for 11 years in Vegas.

Tuned Out is so 1989. Tuned In Is So Now (well, one can hope). Did I just say BJ? That is so Gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment